- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod and all major Android devices
- Download free app for iOS or Android
- Records wind speed (average and gust), wind direction and location
- Easily share onsite reports with WeatherFlow, Instagram, Vine, Twitter, SMS, email and Facebook
- Operating range from smallest puff (2 mph) to well over hurricane force winds (125 mph)
Wind meter is accurate to the larger of +/- 0.5% of the reading or 0.2 mph up to 15 degrees off-axis. That means that even if you don't hold it directly into the wind, you'll still get very accurate wind speed information.
- Reads in meters/second, miles/hour, knots, kilometers/hour & Beaufort scale
Back to Weather stations/thermometers/anemometers/lightning detectors